Room 1 Reveal: Guest Bath!
This is the first "full room" we've completed at our little southern Maryland cottage. I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with completing something, but I admit that I am. I just wanted one damn room to be done to prove that it's possible. So, I picked the smallest room in the house.
Note: That last pic is def "the before."
Total cost: $256
- Tile floor + backsplash ($20 for tile from Community Forklift, $60 for underlayment, mastic, grout, and adhesive) = $60
- Blue spray paint - $4
- Shower curtain - $10 (IKEA Clearance)
- Towel bar - $15 (IKEA)
- Toilet pieces and parts and pipes - $30
- Sink - $5 (Community Forklift)
- Faucet and drain - $75 (Amazon)
- Shelf brackets - $2 (IKEA)
- Ceiling - Styrofoam tiles (Amazon) - $25
- Future window treatment - $8
- Random other stuff like nails, caulk, a new safety outlet thingy that the smart people insisted on so we don't electrocute ourselves, and hooks - $20
- Antique door and knob (Listserv)
- Paint (Listserv)
- Vanity cabinet (Curb Alert)
- Vanity mirror (Listserv)
- Vanity lights (Listserv)
- Toilet (Already in the house)
- Shelf boards (driftwood!) + two of the four brackets (#foundonmywalk)
- Rugs, towels, decor (From friends!)